Section Two: Production
Total of 10 weeks
- 3D animatic structure
- Complete the flow of the story
- Complete the sound and timing
- Complete camera shots (cinematography)
- The structure of Animating scenes ( bases on Camera shots)
- First blocking with Pose to Pose technique
- Key Pose Action
- Break Down the Key Pose Action into the Extreme Key
- Second Refine the blocking with Straight Ahead Technique
- Third Creating the In between with Function Curves
Details Breakdown of Production Total of 10 weeks
Two weeks of 3D animatics
- Breakdown your shot with Timing and Composite sound following the actions.
- Re-define 3D animatic
Four weeks of blocking and breakdown states of animation
- Blocking State; this state, you will create an extreme key of your action, base on the poses. A single pose of your character(s) in each action on the shot(s) must convincingly express the emotion even if without the facial expression.
- Breakdown state; is to add a second state of your extreme key to define the subtitle or direction of your motion without going in the In betweens State.
Four weeks of animating: Define the motion through animation function curves
- The In betweens State; controlling the function curves after default Inbetweens have been created by Maya function curves. (F-curves)
- Finish up your final animation