3D COMPUTER ASPECTS
http://www.lotusart.de/start-english.html Alexander Beim
http://www.alexnardini.com/home_eng.html Alessandro Nardini
http://www.3dspacecadet.com/ Alyssia G. Kim
http://alkos.3dvf.net/ Benoit de Longlée
Interactive and Product design
Getting to know your computer
Getting started with Maya
Transferring Traditional Skills
- Drawing and sketching: line and shape help to observe three dimensions
- Painting: color and light, shape, form, and composition help for creating texture map and to position lights, cameras.
- Sculpture: helps to shape complex surface.
- Architecture: helps to think in plane, section, elevation, and perspective.
- Cell animation;
- Photography and Cinematography
-Adobe Premier, AfterEffect, or other compositing programs
Sketching and idea
3D scrupture; create shapes
Lighting and Final rendering