Artc 409 Fall 2007|
Heather Elliott Famularo
Assignment #9: Reading in 2 parts and take-home quiz
Complete Reading #6: >>DOWNLOAD HERE<<
- Restrictions on Artistic Expression: Obscenity , (Karlen, Peter )
- Artist Agreement/Contract
- Appendix 1: Photographing Your Work (Vitali)
- Appendix 2: Color and Black-and-White Slides (Vitali)
*READ, and take notes. Remember to bring your physical printed readings to class or you will be counted as absent. Come to class prepared to discuss on Wednesday, November 14 when this is DUE!
PRINT AND READ: Go to the following URLs and print the following articles. Bring printouts to class.
1) Fair Use: Overview and Meaning for Higher Education
2) Fair-Use Checklist (available also as .pdf format)
3) A Balancing Act: Copyright in the Electronic Age
By Carol C. Henderson
4) Graphic Art Guild Sample contract.
ANSWER the questions on the Take Home Quiz on Copyright. It will be collected and discussed on November 14. You may also email it to me.
1) Visiting Artist lecture: You are required to attend a minimum of ONE artist lecture/workshop this semester. You will need to write a summary of the talk and email it to me for credit.