Artc 409 Fall 2007|
DUE: WEDNESDAY, September 19
Part 1: Artist Statement and Biography
Complete the FIRST DRAFT of your:
- Artist Statement
- Be sure to spell / grammar check
- Email me a .doc file or hand in a hard copy on the due date
- You will be required to meet with someone to review your artist statement and biography at
the BGSU Writing Center
sometime between September 26 and October 31st. MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW!
call the lab at 372-2221 or visit 303 Moseley Hall
- Second Draft will be due Wednesday, October 31
- Final Draft will be due with your Presentation Package on Monday, December 3
Part 2: Reading #3 - Life as an Artist
Complete READING #3: p. 43-75 from your Course Packet
Click HERE to Download
- Knowing When to Become, Not Become, or Stop Being a Full-Time Artist (Salandino, Tony)
- Pricing Work: Itıs All a State of Mind (Caroll Michels)
- Exhibitions A-Z (Hadden, Peggy)
- Getting Competitive: Stuff Youıll Need (Hadden, Peggy)
* Read and take notes on the reading.
Remember to bring your notes and printed reading or you will be counted as absent.
Back to Syllabus