Here are the questions I'd like you to answer in regards to reading #5: Our Next assignment is a Video Installation project. In preparation for this project, I would like you to check out the Video Installation Artists that I've listed HERE.
Then, do the following TAKE HOME QUIZ / ASSIGNMENT - DUE TUESDAY:
- Search through the links, and select TWO (2) artists you are interested in.
- For each artist, answer the following questions:
1) Artist's name, where they are from, most important exhibitions (basic biography)
2) Find 2-3 new web links with pictures of their work (not the ones I already provided)
3) How does time/video work in their work to change the viewer's experience?
4) What type of video to they use in their work?
5) How is the video incorporated into the work? (i.e. projection, monitors, interactive, digital, etc.)
6) Why do you like the artist's work?
I will collect the quiz (or you can email it to me) on Tuesday. We will use this as the beginning of our discussionn on video installation art.
Back to ARTC 444 Home Page
ARTC 444 is taught by Professor Heather Elliott-Famularo
Digital Arts, Bowling Green State University.