1) What is meant by "fair use" and in a few words list the four factors you must consider to determine if the use is legal. Remember, all four factors are weighed and balanced before use of the copyrighted work legal.
2) Expand on the first factor. What does "transformative" mean? How could this apply to what you do?
3) Expand on the second factor. How could this apply to what you do?
4) Expand on the third factor. Where is this problematic? How could this apply to what you do?
5) Expand on the fourth factor. How could this apply to what you do?
6) Are the four factors meant to be clearly defined? Explain.
7) Describe a case that you found interesting or surprising.
8) Comment on Sandra Day O'Connor's quote. (When you present, read quote to the class)
9) Do you think your work protected if it is posted on the web? Do users infringe in they grab a portion of your web artwork?