Artc 409 Fall 2002
DUE: THURSDAY, September 26
This assignment is in TWO parts. You must complete both.
Part 1: Artist Statement and Biography
Complete the FIRST DRAFT of your:
- Artist Statement (general)
- Be sure to spell / grammar check
- Hand in a hard copy on the due date
- You are required to meet with someone to review ore electronically send your statement / bio at/to the
BGSU Writing Lab sometime between
now and October 24th.
- Second Draft will be due Thursday, October 24th
- Final Draft will be due with your Presentation Package on Tuesday, December 3
Part 2: Reading on Industry II (and I)
Print out and Read Industry Email AND
Re-read BGSU Computer Art Alumni Survey
BRING PRINT OUT TO CLASS!!!!
Take any notes on what new information you've learned or additional questions you have.
We will discuss this in class.
Extra Credit Opportunity
Attend one or more of the BGSU Career ServicesInvest in Your Future sessions on Friday, September 20.
Write a brief paragraph describing your experience and how the session helped (or didnšt help) you.
DUE: September 26 No write-ups will be accepted after that date!
Back to Syllabus