Presentation Choice Due Thursday, August 28th
Presentation Due dates vary
Choose one of the following topics to make a 15-minute presentation to the class:
1. Story Telling: Examples of any artists who you think tell stories with their images or installations. Presentation Date: Sept 9 (2)
2. Software Technique, Photoshop: Show the class some kind of technique you discovered or developed using Photoshop. Do a demonstration as well as show examples of your work. Presentation Date: Sept 30 , Oct 02 (2)
3. Software Technique, Painter: Show the class some kind of technique you discovered or developed using Painter. Do a demonstration as well as show examples of your work. Presentation Date: Sept 30, Oct 02
4. Input Techniques: Demonstrate some alternative ways to input imagery into the computer. Consider the digital camera, film scanner, flatbed scanner, web, or anything else you can think of. Show examples of work. Presentation Dates: Oct 07, Oct 30, Nov 06
5. Output Techniques: Demonstrate some alternative ways to output imagery Consider installation, printer techniques, alternative printing (image transfer), film, and projection. Show examples of work. Presentation Dates: Oct 07, Oct 30, Nov 06
6. Ideas: Present a unique idea associated with digital imaging. The idea could be theory or be based in work you viewed. Examples include Copies and originals in digital imaging, technological ethos, the role of the body in digital media, etc. You can make us read articles in preparation. Presentation Dates: Oct 07,Oct 30. Nov 06
Choose three topics from above in order of preference. If need be, I will assign topics to balance out the presentations. Turn in your choices on piece of paper with your name by Thursday, August 28th.
Prior to your presentation date, I can help you chose a topic, give you direction, or materials.