1. Go to frame 1:
2. Position each part of the body like you want.
3. The Puppet Pinned items will have animation automatically turned on.
4. If you want to move, scale or rotate objects you must turn on the animation stopwatch for them
5. To the Left of the layer name, click the arrow and open the Transform
6. If you are going to move (position) or scale or rotate it, turn on the stopwatch on frame 1
***DO NOT click the stopwatch a second time or you will loose all your key frames
**You must use the pointer (not the Puppet Pin Tool) if you want to position something.
Move the cursor over the numbers next to scale and drag the value to change it
The first 0x is the number of full rotations and the 0.0 is the number of degrees in addition to the full rotations
7. Go to the next frame where you want a change happening to your object
8. Select the layer and move the puppet pins or position, scale or rotate the object
9. You will see a diamond on the timeline - this is a key frame
10. Keep doing this until your animation is done (move to a new frame, change something, etc.)