- Announce final assignment
The Requirements of final proposal
1. Theme or story
2. What style (color scheme, mood, abstract or narrative)
3. What are your 2 selected medium to combine?
4. What shooting format: Tripod or downshooter?
5. Include visual support materials (references, sketches, examples of the style, etc.)
Final project due dates:
Mar 28: Proposal
Apr 4: Storyboard
Apr 11: ⅓ Done - one scene
Apr 18: ⅔ Done - two scenes
Apr 25: Final project completed
Final Project Specification:
• Theme and media is up to you
• Must combine at least 2 media
• The project length should be as close to 1 minute as possible,
(it cannot be less than 50 seconds or more than 70 seconds)
• Your final project should contain a well designed story, background, and elements or character.
• It should have an opening title, and ending credits.
• It is required to have appropriate audio which may be ambients sounds, music, sound effects, or narration.
No copyrighted sound allowed.
• Your animation should have three to four cuts - these can be animated at different times and put together in After Effects.
Girl Talk Collaborative Rotoscope Animation 3:02
Nike - Plus I Run 2:00
In class: Work on rotoscoping