Wed. Oct. 12th and Mon. Oct. 17th
- In groups of two, put together a presentation demonstrating the use of an advanced effect.
- Divide the tasks and each person will present their portion of the research.
- Use visual examples or a sample file you have created.
- Plan a short activity for the class to do so they learn the technique.
- Create technical documentation that will help anyone using the effect. This documentation will be posted on the Google Doc provided.
The grade will be based on the following:
- Demonstration that all team members know the material
- Clear and organized presentation of the technique to the class
- Well thought out activity for the class
- Clear and thorough written documentation of the topic
Wed Oct 12
Ocean & Pond - Alison & Rachel
Cloth - Dustin & Stephanie
Rigid Body (Active and Passive) - Eric & Tyrell
Mon Oct 17
Hair - Anna & Heather
Constrains (Nail, Pin, Hinge, Spring, Barrior) - Fernanda
Wed Oct 19
Sprite Wizard - Just'n
Goals - Sierra
2D and 3D Container - Aramonti & Clovie
Bifrost - Ericsson
Advanced FXs - Ericsson