Using Keyboard Shortcuts
Keyboard shortcuts are active for many file management, editing, and debugging commands.
To see the current keyboard assignments:
- Select Options > Customize from the menu.
- Click the Keyboard Shortcuts tab.
To print the list of shortcut keys:
- In the Options > Customize > Keyboard Shortcuts tab, right-click the list and select Browse.
- Use the browser's print command to print the document.
You can change key combinations and assign keys to the commands in the list.
To assign a key combination:
- In the Options > Customize > Keyboard Shortcuts tab, select a command from the list.
- Click in the text box beside the Apply button and press the key combination you want to use.
If the key combination is already in use, the command that is currently assigned to the key combination appears below the text box. If you click Apply, you can no longer use the key combination for that command.
- Click Apply.
The list automatically refreshes and displays the change.