Using Code Generating Tools
Following are some tools you can use to speed up your Web development:
- Templates (File > New) are useful for creating many pages with the same standard content, for example the same header and footer. To use your current document as a template for future documents, select File > Save As Template. Then, to create new files from this template, select File > New and, in the New Document dialog box, select the template from the Custom tab.
- Wizards (File > New) generate HTML, DHTML, CFML, Java, and JSP code. The Wizards for Deployment Scripts and Initial Configuration are in the Custom tab.
- TopStyle Lite enables you to design, preview, and reference a CSS file.
- If Macromedia Dreamweaver is installed on your system. Dreamweaver you can use for visual page editing. It enables you to quickly prototype page layouts, create HTML tables and forms, set font and image formatting, generate DHTML elements, and more.
To open your page in Dreamweaver, select View > Open in Macromedia Dreamweaver or click the Dreamweaver button on the Edit toolbar.
- The Image Map Editor enables you to add more than one link to the same Web image (GIF, JPG). To get started, select Tools > New Image Map from the menu.